Wednesday 25 May 2011

If you leave me, can I come too?

Folks, It's Uncle Bill here again,

Wow, you guys sure know how to comment on a blog post.  I have another question here from another bloke in Brunswick...Can you help?

Dear Uncle Bill,


If you book an overseas trip with your girlfriend, and if she leaves on that trip without you, in other words, if you miss the plane and she doesn't and if once there she doesn't call you and ask where you are, or why you missed the plane and nor does she give you the address of the hotel you're meant to be staying in once you get there, in case you can now get there, which you can...is it over?


10 comments:

  1. Fat Lady Singing23 April 2012 at 18:23

    Dear whoever you are of Brunswick. Can you hear music? If so and it sounds like a woman;s voice then I think you have your answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sounds awful - I'd let her go. Cash in the ticket and go somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm standing here with my left hand on my forehead making a capital L shape. and I'm looking at you buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good riddance to bad rubbish

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should go around and turn on all the taps in her bathroom and put prawns in her curtain rails.

    ReplyDelete
  6. change the locks...assuming you live to gether.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hang on, maybe hes the arsehole. who does something like that without good reason? Maybe she couldn't think of any other way to get away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. er...People, are' we getting a little caried away with ourseves? Do we seriously think this is a real letter?

    ReplyDelete
  9. If she hasn't even told him the name of the hotel...

    ReplyDelete
  10. take the l out of lover23 April 2012 at 18:39

    Hmmm. Might try that with my boyfriend. It sounds a little extreme but very effective.

    ReplyDelete