Wednesday 8 June 2011

It ain't over till it's over.

Dear Hot Sitters,

Well, I think we've started something here. I've had a flood of letters from worried and troubled sitters, well I've had two - here's one of them.

Dear Uncle Bill,
I'm asking this question on behalf of a friend...Is it ever alright to fancy your partner's bestie? And if it is is it ever OK to tell your partner? And if it's not is it ever OK to do anything about it? And if so, what happens then?

Feeling Guilty, Brunswick

9 comments:

  1. So that's why she left you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are yo 12? Are you a moron? Are you a man? Answers: Yes, YEs, no. In that order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it ever Ok to be a terrible boyfriend? is the question he shoudl be asking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting how everyone assumes it's a man...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course it's a man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. isn't this supposed to be about HotSeat? If I wanted to watch Oprah I'd watch Oprah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting...Does anyone else feel the same as "stop this crap"?

      Delete
    2. No keep it up, it's getting like HEartbalm in here.

      Delete