Saturday 18 June 2011

It's that guy from Brunswick again

Well Sitters,

Seems like I'm Oprah then.  I'd love to do a chat show in a pub. Ah...the dreams of a humble superstar game show host. Maybe one day. In the meantime, Here's another letter from our friend in Brunswick, assuming these letters from Brunswick are all from the same guy...

Dear Uncle Bill,


My girlfriend is  overseas. She won't reply to any of my emails. I've sent her hundreds, or at least a lot.  I don't know whether she's ignoring them or travelling and unable to access them. How many emails is too many? Should I stop?


Yours,


Press Send of Brunswick.

3 comments:

  1. Fat Lady Singing8 May 2012 at 00:29

    Listen to the music again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. emoticonsuella8 May 2012 at 00:36

    From you? One is too many!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some guys just don't get it do they? they think that if they keep bugging you that you'll wake up one day thinking that you love them. She's not replying to your emails becasue she doesn't want to have anythign to do with you.

    ReplyDelete