Thursday 30 June 2011

She's replied!

Dear Sitters,

Intrigue! Here's a letter from the guy from Brunswick's girlfriend. Well not exactly from her, but from a girl who knows her. She's asked me to keep all identities secret and I will for now. Anyway, here's the letter. See what you think.

Dear Uncle Bill,


I think I know the girlfriend of the Brunswick guy. She was never going to go overseas with him. She was planning to go on a holiday by herself, but he insisted on coming too - why do you think she didn't tell him which hotel they were staying in?


She tried to drop all the hints in the world that she wanted to go alone, but he didn't listen. He went and bought his own ticket - they didn't plan the trip together at all. Now he's bothering her with all these emails. 


She's not horrible, she not a bitch, she tried to let him down as gently as possible. He's a nice guy, but he just can't take a hint.
i think everyone should just lay off her and I think, to answer the question he ended his last letter to you with, yes, he should stop sending her emails. he should just shut up and stop writing to you too. It's weird.

What do you think dear sitters? Who do we believe? Should he stop? And if so, stop what?

4 comments:

  1. I think this is all getting a bit too much to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I thought these letters were made up but this sounds serious. Is this for real Bill?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was enjoying it too but now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like all true Agony Uncles I can only deal with what I receive. Whether these letters are real or not is not mine to say.

    ReplyDelete